2012 - present
- Fabio Pliger, Chairman
- Giovanni Bajo
- Jacob Hallén
- Marc-André Lemburg
- Anthon van der Neut
- Vicky Twomey-Lee
The current board was voted in at EuroPython 2012. See the announcement for details.
2004 - 2012:
- Laura Creighton, Chairwoman
- Jacob Hallén
We consider all EuroPython attendees as having a say in the workings of the EPS, since we regard the EPS as representation of the EuroPython attendees, working hard to make every single EuroPython conference a professional, high quality and fun event.
If you have suggestions for enhancements, changes or anything we could do to make EuroPython an even better event, please contact us.
Sign up as Member
Our bylaws do require members to be voted in by the board and because this hasn’t been done in the past, the new board is working towards getting all EuroPython attendees who want to have official voting rights in the EPS General Assembly signed up as EPS members.
To sign up as member, please:
- enter your details in our EuroPython Society Membership Application form, or
- tick the “I would like to apply for a free EuroPython Society Membership.” checkbox when registering for a EuroPython conference, or
- send an email directly to the board, mentioning which EuroPython conferences you have attended.
The board will collect all these application and then vote on them in time for the general assembly at the conference, so that you can also officially participate in the voting process.
- EuroPython Society Members Mailing List
This is a private mailing list for EPS members. All EPS members are invited to this list.