We’d like to thank everyone who participated in the EuroPython 2014 feedback call. A total of 164 people have sent in their feedback.
The results are now available as PDF:
As previously announced, we have removed the comment field entries to make sure that we don’t accidentally leak private information.
A few key points can be extracted from the results:
- the overall conference was a great success
- most attendees (or at least the ones that participated in the questionnaire) were experienced Python users
- attendees loved the professionally run venue, the social event, the food and drinks
- quality of talks/trainings was good, but could see some improvement
- the recruiting event did not meet expectations and needs to be improved for future years
- about 2/3 of the attendees found the conference fee to be good value for money, about 1/3 would prefer lower fees
- attendees would like to see the following improvements implemented/extended for future years: easy access to SIM cards, sponsored parties, workshops for beginners, business session for freelancers/projects
- 98% of the attendees are looking forward to EuroPython 2015
We will use this feedback to continue to improve the attendee experience for EuroPython 2015.
Helping with EuroPython 2015
If you would like to help with EuroPython 2015, we invite you to join the EuroPython Society. Membership is free. Just go to our application page and enter your details. Please join and help us make a better conference.